Saturday, September 15, 2012

Deep in the Heart of Texas

We loved you so much that we were delighted to share with you not only the gospel of God but our lives as well, because you had become so dear to us. (1 Thessalonians 2:8 NIV)
 
It was my honor and priviledge to share the gospel and my life with the wonderful people of Texas, I have had an opportunity to go and share in Texas four times this year.  On my recent visit, this month I had was given the priviledge to share five times in three days.  I was able to share a seminar on "Power Leadership" twice during the Sisters Who Care Leadership Conference; as well as share in a general session on the Conference Theme: The Story Lives On..Tell It! On Saturday Morning I led the women in the "Blessings in Meditation".  Then I was able to close out my visit with the beautiful people of United Baptist Church in Dallas, Texas.  There I spoke on: From the Pit to the Palace.  I have grown to love the people of Texas in a very strong and real way, they have a desire to grow and learn more about the call God has on our lives.  Even when I am away, my heart is drawn to the people of Texas.  I know we will be do many things in this great state with the guidance of the Holy Spirit.
 
God has filled my heart with such joy to share His amazing Love and Word.  I look forward to the opportunities ahead to share.  I do not take it lightly, I am committed to the Great Commission God has placed on not only my life, but on the life of every believer.  Perhaps you are not able to go and serve as you would like.  If that is the case, I ask your most sincere prayers for me as I continue to "GO" in His Name.
 
Blessings!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment