Thursday, November 10, 2011

9 days until the Book Launch: Why You Hatin'?

Wow! Today has been a very long and productive days, still working on the details of the Book Launch, there is so much to do, from menu, programming, decorating and planning.  Very busy, but of course very exciting.  As the day swiftly approaches I am remaining prayerful that God will take the driver seat, leading and guiding me all the way.  I don't want to do anything that is not led by God.  I'm on a mission to live out His will and purpose for my life.  Tomorrow is a very busy day, attending a Leadership Summit at my church, constantly trying to get everything that God has to offer me, so that I may grow in His grace and knowledge.  I hope you are making the same commitment to live for Christ and allowing Him to guide. I invite you to visit me on Facebook, Alesia G. Brown and follow me on Twitter @alesiagbrown

No comments:

Post a Comment