Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Because Life is Precious



This Saturday in Las Vegas, Nevada I will have a wonderful opportunity to be a part of something Life Changing: March for Life!!! I will be at Baker Park, lending my support to a wonderful cause.  There are times when we really do not realize the cost for the decisions we make.  I have been blessed to be a part of a fantastic organization who commits to saving lives every single day.  Did you know that in the last 40 years over 54 million babies have been legally killed.  Isn't it time that we begin looking at solutions and multiple choices to help those who are in the midst of a pregnancy crisis? That is what First Choice Pregnancy Services does for the community.

They lovingly offer support to every person walking in, no matter what their background or belief, they offer their services free.  Its not too late you can join me this weekend and if you are not in the Las Vegas area, please feel free to go to the event website and make a contribution.   Please visit: http://www.ministrysync.com/event/?e=5341

I am so very thrilled to join in on this effort and to be a part of the solution.  Won't you join me? Because life is precious.

No comments:

Post a Comment