Monday, March 18, 2013

Touch A Heart Radio Talk Show



This has been an absolutely amazing season for me, not all bad, but definitely not all good.  One thing I have definitely learned is that God is stretching me in areas I never thought possible.  Isaiah 54:2-4 says: “Clear lots of ground for your tents! Make your tents large. Spread out! Think big! Use plenty of rope, drive the tent pegs deep.You’re going to need lots of elbow room for your growing family.You’re going to take over whole nations; you’re going to resettle abandoned cities. Don’t be afraid—you’re not going to be embarrassed. Don’t hold back—you’re not going to come up short.You’ll forget all about the humiliations of your youth,and the indignities of being a widow will fade from memory. 

In this past season I definitely experienced some indignities as a widow; without a doubt there were times when I felt a loss of dignity and self-respect.  But I certainly learned that it is in those times when God becomes very BIG in your life.  He has become so very huge in my life and every day He is opening my eyes to new wonders and giving me a greater desire to help those in need.  In February we launched our Touch A Heart...Change A Life Campaign that is still active and God continues to add to that vision. We are currently preparing to host our first Radio Talk Show, "Touch A Heart", where we will focus on hurting people, hurting situations and powerful solutions.  I want to be a part of the solution for those who are in pain.  I am delighted the God is providing a platform to share many of the issues people face day in and out and what we can do as a body of believers to help.  

This is my life's goal to Touch A Heart...Change A life!!!  Won't you join me? Keep watch...I have so many things to share on this wonderful journey.


1 comment:

  1. I know you on a personal level and I can say this have been a an amazing season for you. I have seen your growth, and your passion to continue to do what God has called you to do. You could have just walked away from it all and hide under a rock, but you did not. I want you to continue to let your light shine on other. Somepeople might cover there eyes from the light because it is shinning bright, but don't you go dim. You continue to SHINE!

    ReplyDelete