Thursday, March 14, 2013

Focused on the Goal!!!



As I begin to reflect on my life in the reason years, I have been virtually in the press since 2007, I have had struggle after struggle, since 2007. My boss said something today that I have heard so many times: "you remind me a little bit of Job". I even remember saying those words in 2010, "wow, I feel like Job, but praise God I haven't seen death" and in 2011 my husband took his life.

God has been stretching and preparing me from something GREAT!!! Something so BIG that I could never do it on my own. Something so BIG that He had to keep my focus on Him. So with that in mind, I am focused on the goal.  In Philippians 3:12-14 in the Message it says: I’m not saying that I have this all together, that I have it made. But I am well on my way, reaching out for Christ, who has so wondrously reached out for me. Friends, don’t get me wrong: By no means do I count myself an expert in all of this, but I’ve got my eye on the goal, where God is beckoning us onward—to Jesus. I’m off and running, and I’m not turning back.

It has been a  rough road, and most of what I have experienced lately is NOTHING that I would have ever asked for, but all I have to say to Satan is "BRING IT ON", if you are spending so much of your time on distracting and frustrating me. You are giving me a reason for HIGH PRAISE and helping me to stay focused to see what God really has for me that has kept you on attack for me!!!

I say on this day "Thankful Thursday" March 14th, that I will look back and see why Satan had an "ALL OUT ATTACK" on me and my family. I know without a doubt my goal is not church work, but Kingdom work!!! He who wins souls is wise and I'm on the Lord's team, with the goal of bringing manysouls into the fold!! Satan must see something so MIGHTY in the name of Jesus, that he is working very hard to stop me. Even today, I have been in the bed all day with some type of infection, my body completely in pain. I was feeling pretty bad, then I remembered it is my declared: Thankful Thursday, so I have to stop and say thank you Lord, I'm ALIVE!!! No matter what comes my way, I've got my eye on the goal, I'm aiming high and focusing on the goal!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment